Do you dream about having a modern minimalist kitchen?
You don’t have to spend a fortune to get the cool kitchen of your dreams. The key is to keep it simple with a paired back colour palette. We suggest sticking to black, white and natural wood (we like to keep it simple) but you needn’t be as strict. Then just use accessories to add a pop of colour if desired.
If you love this look but don’t have time to put it together for your own home, get in touch with us. We can help you with anything from putting together a mood board to a whole redesign and project management.
We have several pieces that will complete this look.
Shop kitchen & dining to discover even more…
1. White ceramic wall clock, £49.00, a graphic statement for the kitchen.
2. White ceramic measuring jug, £14.00, a great looking measuring jug. The numbers marked on it’s side might be no use but it sure looks great.
3. Black ceramic spoon, £8.00, a simple kitchen accessory
4. Enamel Star Colander, £25.00, beautiful and functional.
5. J77 chair by Hay in black, £139.00, a striking chair that will make an elegant statement at the kitchen table.
6. Box Tea Towels by Hay, set of two, £18.00, a set of two pink tea towels with a flash of neon guaranteed to brighten up doing the dishes.
7. Pen striped ceramic bowls, £6.00, a lovely little bowl hand decorated with black lines looks great mixed in a stack.
8. Bear board, £25.00, simply the cutest board we have ever seen.