It’s time for another wonderful Instagram competition…
We are giving away one of our stylish bone china mugs with the initial i. These gorgeous mugs are made in England and can hold half a pint of tea.
Here’s how you enter:
1. Follow us @futureandfound
2. Take a photo of your favourite thing that starts with the letter i. If you are stuck here are some suggestions; ice lolly, iguana, ink and island.
3. Mention @futureandfound in the description and use #ionlyhaveeyesfori
4. On Saturday 31st of May, we will pick our favourite picture and that person will receive a brilliant letter i mug.
Get snapping! We can’t wait to see what your favourite things are starting with the letter i..
We thought it was high time for another Instagram competition…
To make it even more desirable for you we’ve teamed up with our friends at Pedlars on a subject close to both of our hearts: the colour orange. We love orange stuff, we just can’t seem to get enough of it, so that is the theme we’re going with.
Here’s how you enter:
1. Follow us @futureandfound and @pedlarsworld on Instagram
2. Take a photo of something orange. This can be anything at all: your stuff, a t-shirt, some graffiti, a car, an orange building… literally anything.
3. Mention @futureandfound and @pedlarsworld in the description and use #itsanorangeworldwejustliveinit
4. On Thursday 8th May, Pedlars and ourselves will jointly choose our favourite orange photo and that person will receive a whole lot of wonderful orange stuff from us as well as the Duluth x Pedlars Long Handle Mini Orange Tote Bag.
We’re endeavouring to turn the world a bit more orange one person at a time.
So, it’s competition time here at Future & Found. We would like to know what item from your home you would absolutely have to save in an emergency. Be it flood, fire, earthquake, hurricane (you get the idea). Of course we know children, partners and pets have got to come first. But… have you got a vase you just couldn’t bear to part with or a mug you would be bereft without?
We want to hear from you.. the sentimental objects, the weird, the beautiful we welcome them all. All you need to do is send us a photo of your prized possession and a short explanation as to why it’s the one you’d save.
The winner will receive a bottle of True Grace Wild Lime hand wash, priced at £18.00 which we sell in store. A gorgeous treat to spruce up your sink.
Send your entries to email@example.com or post them on the blog.
We will announce the winner on Friday 21st September. We can’t wait to see your entries!